Through MITES, E2@MIT, MOSTEC, SEED Academy and the STEM Program, we are diversifying the science and engineering community by empowering students from underrepresented and underserved backgrounds with the skills and confidence needed to pursue careers in technical fields. Each year, we serve around 500 students because of the generosity of supporters like you.
MIT provides financial and in-kind support totaling roughly 15 percent of our annual budget. Our office must fundraise the other 85 percent of our budget each year. Because MIT covers some administrative costs and provides classrooms, office space and access to other resources, your gifts go directly toward the cost of serving our students.
The roughly 4,000 alumni of our programs range from 14 to 60 years old and live all around the world. Your support helps us continue to guide and mentor our alumni as they navigate college, careers and life transitions.